doTERRA Geranium has a sweet floral aroma and is in desserts, sweets, teas, and pastries. I like to use it in skin care and essential oil blends.
When consumed, it calms nerves and lessens stress. Citronellol is a main component in Geranium; it acts as a natural insect repellent and is handy during spring due to insect activity. With these natural benefits from doTERRA Geranium, there are infinite ways to utilize it all year round. Try a few of these DIY recipes and learn more on the doTERRA blog.
HOW TO USE
- Diffuse three to four drops to help relieve occasional stress and tension.
- Use in an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
- Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Place a few drops in the veggie capsule and take it with water.
- Add a drop to your moisturizer to help with a clear complexion.
- Apply one to two drops to desired area.
- Dilute with doTERRA® Fractionated Coconut Oil to avoid any skin sensitivity.
- In saucepan, combine sugar and water. Bring heat to boil and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool.
- Pour essential oil into 8-ounce glass fine mist spray bottle and add cooled sugar water.
- Use as you would any other hairspray.